News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

begood524

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I thought the consensus seemed to be that POP to CBR and CBR to DHS would likely be open before then.

Just seems to be the work at the IG iteself (not the station) that means the CBR to IG line won’t be ready to open.
Many here (and elsewhere) still think parts of this system will be operational with guests in time for the SW:GE opening.

Grimley1968

Just before the gondola left the station with its doors closed, you can see what I think might be the green LED light that we've seen in some night photos/videos. It is not visible when the doors are opened (at least I couldn't see it then), because one of the door slides covers it until they close. That makes me wonder if that light is just an indicator that the doors are shut and it's safe to proceed, and not necessarily just an indicator of occupancy.

ToTBellHop

Just before the gondola left the station with its doors closed, you can see what I think might be the green LED light that we've seen in some night photos/videos. It is not visible when the doors are opened (at least I couldn't see it then), because one of the door slides covers it until they close. That makes me wonder if that light is just an indicator that the doors are shut and it's safe to proceed, and not necessarily just an indicator of occupancy.
The light is green whenever cabin temperature is safely below 207 degrees.

nickys

Premium Member
How many of these brave test pilots perished?

Well since we haven’t heard from them since, presumably none.

The light is green whenever cabin temperature is safely below 207 degrees.

And it therefore follows that the light is malfunctioning, since the imagineers have not been seen since. Either that, or the “safe temperature” was wrongly calculated.

joelkfla

I see it. But the original video of the lighting by P2tP also showed some cabins on line with red lights and the doors closed.

If it is an occupancy indicator, I would think it has to be set by the cm doing the loading somehow, and they just may not have bothered for this ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom