News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

philly97flyer

The variety of wraps is a nice reminder of how obnoxious waiting in line for these will be, when little Timmy wants to wait for his favorite character gondola and causes a scene at the front of the line

Rteetz

And I noticed Dopey's not on the Seven Dwarfs gondola, either...
Yes he is.

8B54E207-C69A-403E-9DCE-DA72C3E8407B-1200x800.jpg

DHSCM

They look really nice, I’m bummed because just yesterday I was taking pictures with DSLR and zoom lens of the cabins with the light hitting it a certain way and can make out a few of them. I still have a bunch of high quality pics to post of things. It’s my understanding the wraps will serve as multiple purposes. For one aesthetically pleasing, for two since they are spaced out in between the regular colored ones they will also serve as a reference point in case of e vac or any other emergencies etc. at any given time based on the gondolas in the station are they can tell where other ones are on the lines

ImperfectPixie

I'm not dumb. I know who Dopey is. I have run the Dopey challenge three times. Dopey is on the other side.
Never thought you were dumb...it's easy to get them confused, especially with one so far down and most of his face not showing. My comment didn't post until after the pic of the other side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom