News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Goofyernmost

Yes it could but that is not the point. We were discussing the cover. Once the genie is out of the lamp it doesn't matter.
You might have been discussing the cover, but, mostly it was a discussion of the fact that one with characters was on the line. And the position was taken, correctly or incorrectly, that the storm blew it off. Assuming it did, the concern was that Disney "accidentally" lost the cover messing up some imaginary plan for it not to be seen until the day it opened up. My comment was if it was a concern then Disney would have simply taken the entire Gondola off the line. In other words, like most everything on this particular thread it is a non-issue. Notice I never challenged whether or not the cover could be put back on. It was more that it really was a who cares moment for Disney and therefore should have been for us. But, that is really to much to ask for this bunch..

NormC

You might have been discussing the cover, but, mostly it was a discussion of the fact that one with characters was on the line. And the position was taken, correctly or incorrectly, that the storm blew it off. Assuming it did, the concern was that Disney "accidentally" lost the cover messing up some imaginary plan for it not to be seen until the day it opened up. My comment was if it was a concern then Disney would have simply taken the entire Gondola off the line. In other words, like most everything on this particular thread it is a non-issue. Notice I never challenged whether or not the cover could be put back on. It was more that it really was a who cares moment for Disney and therefore should have been for us. But, that is really to much to ask for this bunch..

You and I were discussing the cover and I simply replied. Why do you always try to turn a simple answer to a simple question into something else? It is not a big deal.
Just to refresh your memory:

Why is everyone saying Accidentally uncovered Gondola. Wasn't that running like that more then one day. If they wanted it covered they would have covered before it made a second run on the line.

Because it is not simply a tarp that can be put back on. It is basically shipping protection that is form fitting and once it is removed it is trash.

Last edited:

NormC

I don't know! Why do you always try to turn a simple statement into a crime that you feel the need to somehow correct?
I didn't. You made a simple statement and I gave you a simple response. Let me simplify it more for you:

If they wanted it covered they would have covered before it made a second run on the line.
It is not simply a tarp that can be put back on. It is basically shipping protection that is form fitting and once it is removed it is trash.

That is all there was to it. I didn't turn it into anything else. That was all you.

Last edited:

Homer fan

Will all the gondolas have wraps? Mickey Views said only some would. Why would that be? It can't be too much more money to add on wraps to every gondola.

FigmentFreak

There were a group of permits filed today for roofing work on the group of buildings at CBR that the Skyliner passes over. Not sure if there is a connection.

New upcharge event for hotel guests - water type cannons, but they will shoot basting liquid at the roasting gondola riders.
Or possibly targets for the falling from the sky gondolas to hit?

Grimley1968

Waiting for "Passport to the Parks" to get out there and do his thing....

They look really cool.
Gotta say, I'm impressed by the variety of wraps they've gone with. Not sure I expected that..

I'll be at WDW in about 3 weeks, and have long since given up my dream of being able to ride in one for this trip due to an extremely early opening, but it will be nice to see these when we go to HS. I think they're beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom