News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Bender123

I'm staying there next week. If I get that room, so help me God, I'm going to lose it. Katiebug style.

Legit question...

Does anybody even look out the windows at a resort with no internal room entrance? In all the times Ive been at CBR, Pop, PO and All Stars, I can count on one hand the number of times I opened the shades on that window...Don't even get me started on the weirdos that pull chairs onto the walkway and have drinks...

I guess I always just went with the worst view, because I don't spend enough time in my room to really care what is outside.

Bender123

I have yet to see a room without an internal room entrance. Maybe a pet friendly room for Schrödinger's cat !

Not sure if you are joking, but unless you only stay at Deluxe resorts or are able to walk through the back walls of the adjacent rooms, that seems unlikely.

Architecturally, an internal entrance would be from an internal hallway, like the Poly, GF, Contemporary. External entrances are going to be your standard "motel" style, like the CBR, Pop and PO buildings.

Minthorne

Not sure if you are joking, but unless you only stay at Deluxe resorts or are able to walk through the back walls of the adjacent rooms, that seems unlikely.

Architecturally, an internal entrance would be from an internal hallway, like the Poly, GF, Contemporary. External entrances are going to be your standard "motel" style, like the CBR, Pop and PO buildings.

SSR has external internal doors!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

I only stay in external entrance rooms when i use DCL 🤔

HiJe

Legit question...

Does anybody even look out the windows at a resort with no internal room entrance? In all the times Ive been at CBR, Pop, PO and All Stars, I can count on one hand the number of times I opened the shades on that window...Don't even get me started on the weirdos that pull chairs onto the walkway and have drinks...

I guess I always just went with the worst view, because I don't spend enough time in my room to really care what is outside.

I've never stay at CBR before. Last stay was a Savannah View room at the AKL. Which I know is quite a difference. Maybe they can paint a giraffe on the pole and I can pretend I'm back at AKL?

truecoat

Upcharge - that's a skyliner view

Actually, it's Meet and Greet view room.

This is Poley, the gondola support pole. He'll be the new mascot of Epcot Illuminations 2021 when he rises from the middle of the World Showcase Lagoon.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

If they would just paint the same lake scene on the pole that would be there without the pole...... Geee I wonder where they might find an artist that could do that?

Bender123

I've never stay at CBR before. Last stay was a Savannah View room at the AKL. Which I know is quite a difference. Maybe they can paint a giraffe on the pole and I can pretend I'm back at AKL?

The reason I don't open them is because its an endless train of people walking past my window...I guess I never really felt comfortable with every Jonny Dayguest able to gaze at the disheveled pile of clothes that build up over a week.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Semantically corrent in context, but devoid of relevancy. How many Archetects are on this board ? Less than a dozen I bet. If you are a decorator, an interior entrance is the entry point into a house or apartment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom