News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
upload_2017-11-1_12-4-2.png

Dr.GrantSeeker

Is CBR North a turn station or an actual station? It looks like a turn station, but it would make sense to allow guests to get on and off here as well.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Going back to some of the discussions that hotel rates might increase once the skyliner is complete, when do you think Disney will raise those prices? The normal increase I think is too early in the year. I'm just wondering if I might be able to snag a lower rate by booking early. Any guesses...?

A resort room price increase, above and beyond what would normally happen in any given calendar year, is almost guaranteed. When it will go into effect is anyone's guess at this point, but I guarantee that any price increase will be in effect before any reservations can be made for any dates close to the opening of SW:GE. As has been said in several other threads this year, Disney is almost assuredly going to be moving away from deluxe/moderate/value classifications for resorts and instead pricing based on location, location, and location. As if taking a vacation at WDW wasn't expensive enough already...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom