News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

P_Radden

So not a gondola or bus, gotta be monorail expansion.
The infamous Neverland Tunnels will connect the Springs to the MK Utilidoors.

Guests will be transported via (ultra low emissions)magic carpet:
50e65069b65b385add11308badab8c57.jpg

;)

flyerjab

I doubt we'll see Monorail expansion in WDW again.

Moped lanes? Rickshaws? Hadron particle accelerator?

Seriously though, how about a train? I always thought that would be a good way to connect the far away DAK and lodge/DVC to the main part of the greater resort. Something about a train a DAK always seemed to match up well to me for some reason.

Kman101

Likely some form of a new people mover. Just guessing. If I had it my way there would be trolleys at the Springs connecting nearby resorts, a peoplemover of sorts and a train connecting Animal Kingdom and AKL.

montyz81

Why wouldn't this be ready by next summer? Some mountains up here in New England put in longer systems over tough terrain in shorter time, less then six months to be exact
Likely some form of a new people mover. Just guessing. If I had it my way there would be trolleys at the Springs connecting nearby resorts, a peoplemover of sorts and a train connecting Animal Kingdom and AKL.
You mean like this:
wdwvexpansion1.jpg

Cesar R M

:hilarious:

Can't wait to find out what the next mode of transportation will be
multi-tiered bike. Think of something like this.. but with multiple rows.
4wpwkkj.jpg

Plus a mickey hat wearing "pilot" with a megaphone asking the tourists to pedal faster.
That will save millions in gas to Iger's wallet in GAS prices. And will make them sweat and get hungry more. Thus consuming more food at the restaurants.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
multi-tiered bike. Think of something like this.. but with multiple rows.
4wpwkkj.jpg

Plus a mickey hat wearing "pilot" with a megaphone asking the tourists to pedal faster.
That will save millions in gas to Iger's wallet in GAS prices. And will make them sweat and get hungry more. Thus consuming more food at the restaurants.

They actually have huge bikes like this in Toronto for transit during the non frozen times of year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom