• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner - Every Possible What If ....? Has Been Discussed.

Unbanshee

I mentioned evac testing on the Epcot line at IG yesterday. The article was pulled but I was sent the pictures. Obviously they don't want them out there even though the RCFD Facebook account shared the article.
Is it still live on their FB page? Do you have the photos?

matt9112

ACs use greenhouse gases. The mouse choose the green option.
uhhhhh according to the EPA 410A is a near zero ozone depleting refrigerant and its replacement is zero. putting your greenie desires front and center was not the mouses reasoning, money was.

peter11435

uhhhhh according to the EPA 410A is a near zero ozone depleting refrigerant and its replacement is zero. putting your greemie desires front and center was not the mouses reasoning, money was.
There are other reasons beyond just money that could have been contributing factors.

Clamman73

I mean exactly what I said. There are other reasons besides money why they may have chosen to go without AC.
I would say that if they did have AC and one wasn’t working, then they’d have to deal with fixing that before people complained and that just compounds labor costs...etc, etc. So why not cut that out of the equation right off the bat.

peter11435

I would say that if they did have AC and one wasn’t working, then they’d have to deal with fixing that before people complained and that just compounds labor costs...etc, etc. So why not cut that out of the equation right off the bat.
Which actually brings up another reason. If ac goes out in one gondola it will have to stop being loaded and eventually removed from service. Negatively impacting the operation and it’s efficiency.

Top Bottom