News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

I don’t know if this has any bearing on the gondola open dates, but Disney has started running Skyline resort ads on Instagram.

If you click on the ad, it just says fall 2019, but seems like open date is close enough they feel comfortable running ads around it.
724766BA-7D2B-44B3-B9C9-585D8E82DE21.png

nickys

Premium Member
I don’t know if this has any bearing on the gondola open dates, but Disney has started running Skyline resort ads on Instagram.

If you click on the ad, it just says fall 2019, but seems like open date is close enough they feel comfortable running ads around it.
View attachment 378497

Odd they’ve chosen to use the Riviera resort, given that doesn’t open until December.

Unless they bring that forward too, which is possible I guess

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Odd they’ve chosen to use the Riviera resort, given that doesn’t open until December.

Unless they bring that forward too, which is possible I guess

Just as odd that they ‘shopped the tower and sheaves from their natural galvanized colour to match the facade of the station...😉😱

I made an online reservation for Pop about a week ago. I booked mid/late August.
"Gondola" was offered as one of the two transportation options.

So I'm hoping that it'll be finished and available by then.
What part of the reservation process was Gondola offered as one of two transportation options? And what was the other option.

Kamikaze

What part of the reservation process was Gondola offered as one of two transportation options? And what was the other option.

From Pop? The other one would be bus. Its just a list of the transport available from the resort when you're looking at the amenities. There is a footnote at the bottom saying that all forms of transport might not be available at all times.

Mid-late August is probably a realistic bet because I can't imagine SW:GE opening without Skyliner operating.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
From Pop? The other one would be bus. Its just a list of the transport available from the resort when you're looking at the amenities. There is a footnote at the bottom saying that all forms of transport might not be available at all times.

Mid-late August is probably a realistic bet because I can't imagine SW:GE opening without Skyliner operating.
Everyone who stays at a Skyliner resort should get a free T-shirt...

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
When you put your dates and choose resort, ammenities are listed. "Gondola" is under transportation options.

The other option is "buses".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom