News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Wrap on , and start up CM's going through procedures . Looking for bugs and hiccups etc. Don't expect to see anything soon this process will take a while.
There was a video posted a bunch of pages back of the gondolas running on the line during the day, but I don’t think they had people in them. This is another step closer to finishing up.

JoeCamel

There was a video posted a bunch of pages back of the gondolas running on the line during the day, but I don’t think they had people in them. This is another step closer to finishing up.
"Wrap on , and start up CM's going through procedures . Looking for bugs and hiccups etc. Don't expect to see anything soon this process will take a while. "
I don't think that comment means people are riding in these. Just that the CMs are training and there are wrapped cars on the line that are circulating as they finish the stations.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

BoarderPhreak

I'm willing to bet good money that there will be occasions where you'll enter a gondola and it will reek of herb (at least, when crowds are lower - and thus not as packed). There's a reason that they're nicknamed "ganjalas" at ski resorts... 💨

OG Runner

I'm willing to bet good money that there will be occasions where you'll enter a gondola and it will reek of herb (at least, when crowds are lower - and thus not as packed). There's a reason that they're nicknamed "ganjalas" at ski resorts... 💨

But, but, this is Disney World! That type of thing doesn't go on at Disney World! Does it?!?:hungover:

cindy_k

I don't know if this link will work, but more Gondolas have arrived -- this time they're at Art of Animation/Pop Century!

ohhh blue ones. (image from the link above)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom