News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Magic Feather

So, to recap...
8ECCF17F-F5BA-4EB6-B521-EB3F0CF114C4.jpeg

Goofyernmost

I've never bought that timeframe. Unless the gondola cars aren't built yet.
Even if they were the stations still have not been completely finished and it is probably true that not all the gondola's are done. Didn't we just have a post yesterday that implied the the wrap was being installed onsite. That is going to take a bit of time too.

trainplane3

So one D-line just hauled their rope and plan to open in about 10 days, another just hauled the rope and plan to open in about 10 months.

Why?
The stations still aren't finished. Also, Disney works at Disney speed...because Disney. There's really no rush though. They just need it open slightly before SWGE opens, just to have another form of transit that can get *some* people to the studios.

jt04

Even if they were the stations still have not been completely finished and it is probably true that not all the gondola's are done. Didn't we just have a post yesterday that implied the the wrap was being installed onsite. That is going to take a bit of time too.
I just don't see 9 months of work left at the pace they are moving.

Goofyernmost

I just don't see 9 months of work left at the pace they are moving.
I agree, but, remember that we are now in mid November, it isn't really 9 months before early spring. My thought is that they don't want to run it until the big new resort hotel is complete. I don't know, but is that close to being done?

jt04

I agree, but, remember that we are now in mid November, it isn't really 9 months before early spring. My thought is that they don't want to run it until the big new resort hotel is complete. I don't know, but is that close to being done?

Now that makes sense. It is probably based on Riviera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom