News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

+1

Aren't the main power systems going to be at the CBR station as well? Though it seems like there will be backup service to all six stations from this quote from January:

But more importantly, I assume there are going to be bathrooms at the CBR station, right?

And besides @MisterPenguin's BBQ pits, there has to be a refreshment stand plus maybe a small shop selling cooling towels, portable fans, and misters. Plus alligator repellent, faraday suits, and parachutes. :) Or maybe just some anti-anxiety bracelets. Hmm, maybe an instant pharmacy selling Xanax?

Love this! The satire is. almost as good as the gondola info.

Lift Blog

Doppelmayr is currently building this themed gondola for an amusement park in Moscow. So it is possible.
img_5618.jpg

halltd

Doppelmayr is currently building this themed gondola for an amusement park in Moscow. So it is possible.
img_5618.jpg
Is this a for real project, @Lift Blog? I think the design could use some additional work, but the concept is sweet! It would have been cool if ours had a touch of Disney to them like the monorails do. Just so they were unique.

Flalex72

I don’t see any signs of secondary rails. The only thing I can think of is maybe all cabins will pause momentarily at a designated spot in each direction?

I could also see the station operating like a normal gondola, continuously moving and stopping the entire line if needed. The Riviera is not a huge resort compared to Pop/AOA, so passenger traffic will be lower. While wheelchairs, stroller and ECVs are certainly prevalent at WDW, some CM assistance could eliminate most boarding troubles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom