News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Minthorne

I'm glad that they decided to have the Epcot gondola at the front gate so that you can easily transfer to the monorail. But I'm not so keen that you have to take the Tower or Terror elevator down to get off in DHS.

Do you know how much of the trip to the front of Epcot will be underwater? I heard it was going through cresent lake to the the world showcase lagoon.

PizzaPlanet

Weird that its 'Disney Riviera Resort' officially.
It's really out of place with the rest of the resorts that use Disney's. Not to mention Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, and Disney's Blizzard Beach. Disney Riviera Resort just sounds like someone is saying it wrong.

becca_

It's really out of place with the rest of the resorts that use Disney's. Not to mention Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, and Disney's Blizzard Beach. Disney Riviera Resort just sounds like someone is saying it wrong.
I agree, I honestly hate the dropping of the 's, especially for DCA, it just makes no sense? and like you said, Disney (sans 's) Riviera Resort feels very out of place on WDW property

Cosmic Commando

Unfortunately, the non-possessive branding is correct and is consistent with the rest of the company's use of "Disney." I wouldn't be surprised if the current "Disney's" branded resorts get a change in the next few years to the current, non-possessive scheme.
I don't know which is actually correct, but the Poly was renamed well after Epic Mickey came out and DCA was renamed. If it hasn't happened by now, who knows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom