News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Sped2424

Not yet anyway. Just thinking it is possible that with a very friendly regulatory environment and a successful economic turnaround that WDW could be verging on a renaissance that eclipses the Disney decade by a wide margin. Purely theoretical on my part but it isn't the first time I have gone out on a limb when discussing WDW. The gondolas, BTW, may just be an indicator of the forward thinking happening now. Remember, the Imagineers were told to think big when reimagining Future World.
The way you hop from nothing to a conclusion is astounding. But for the sake of my sanity and everyone else's please stop.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Not yet anyway. Just thinking it is possible that with a very friendly regulatory environment and a successful economic turnaround that WDW could be verging on a renaissance that eclipses the Disney decade by a wide margin. Purely theoretical on my part but it isn't the first time I have gone out on a limb when discussing WDW. The gondolas, BTW, may just be an indicator of the forward thinking happening now. Remember, the Imagineers were told to think big when reimagining Future World.

As in 'Big Revenue per SqFt' you mean

Kman101

2 and half years is quick by Disney standards. JMO when a lot of projects take up to three years. When does Rat start construction since it won't open until 2020?

jt04

The mine train timeline is exaggerated often.

Especially when you consider it was a last minute change for a system that was apparently still in the r&d stage if that.

Of course Imagineering could always go the easy route and start cranking out screen based attractions in an assembly line fashion. Then people would complain about that.

Cesar R M

Wasn't the original Haunted Mansion at Disneyland "unfinished" for six years after the facade was built?
Considering the attention and capacity of that ride...Its still an amazing attraction.
I mean, almost everything moves or has details.
Now we are lucky if we get 4-5 moving parts in the entire ride. Last ride of this level of detail was.. what? Splash Mountain?

Scuttle

Where is this from?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom