News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

WDWFREAK53

I'm facetiming someone.

I honestly don't get it. What does it matter if you're in the gondola, standing in line, on a bus, in a monorail, or sitting next to someone on a bench? If you're having a conversation, people around you will hear it. If you want to be completely private, don't have the conversation in a public place.

Facetime requires the volume to be up so it's probably more annoying to the people around you than it is for you...and if you have headphones in, they're only hearing one side of it anyways.

Giss Neric

I honestly don't get it. What does it matter if you're in the gondola, standing in line, on a bus, in a monorail, or sitting next to someone on a bench? If you're having a conversation, people around you will hear it. If you want to be completely private, don't have the conversation in a public place.

Facetime requires the volume to be up so it's probably more annoying to the people around you than it is for you...and if you have headphones in, they're only hearing one side of it anyways.
Cause when I talk generally, I use a lot of the B and F words in good way meaning it's meant not to attack in my conversations but a form of endearment. I will definitely get judged so I definitely do mind if other people are hearing it.

TrainsOfDisney

Cause when I talk generally, I use a lot of the B and F words in good way meaning it's meant not to attack in my conversations but a form of endearment. I will definitely get judged so I definitely do mind if other people are hearing it.

??? So you’d use the f word on a phone conversation on a bus but not the gondola?

trainplane3

The point is to feed the parks - no reason to keep it running once the parks shutdown. The Resorts being open is really just to deal with how to ramp down the closure of the resort... so expect services ramping down to follow along.
If they run with hurricane plans, everything will probably be shutdown and everyone will be contained at their resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom