News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here are the last two on-topic posts....

Has the opening of the Riviera Resort affected the operations of the Skyliner at all? Have they been purposely sending empty cars for guests boarding at the Riviera station?
During peak times CBR will occasionally send empties, but it is unload's decision to make. They manually close the doors part way to signify that the gondola should remain empty for Riviera. That said, all reports that I have heard signify a barely perceptible difference for Ops at the Riviera Station.

Voice of Disney sanity

What happened last night THURSDAY when they shut the Epcot leg down for several hours? I had dining reservations at topolinos and had to walk to boardwalk and take a bus then had to take Uber back?

PeoplemoverTTA

We have been on the Skyliner 6x in the past 5 days. We chose CBR for this reason; my husband and son were both really excited. I was a bit meh about it because I’m not a fan of heights (other than roller coasters/ToT).

While my husband and son enjoy it enough, I LOVE it. Lines are nonexistent, it’s efficient, the breeze is nice (vents are closed up top). Even the other day when it was in the low 50s at times, we were very comfortable. At the end of the night, I get excited to ride again like it’s another attraction 🤣 Backing out my daughter’s stroller has been no problem at all.

When we left DHS the other day it was down, but by the time we went back it was fine. That was the only hiccup. Oh and when we first rode on 12/18, it was really windy, which had my husband and son a little queasy, and my legs were a bit wobbly when I got off. Nothing that scarred or deterred is, though. We’ve talked to other guests about it at the bus stop and everyone we’ve met is also really enjoying it.

I was a little bit of a skeptic, but I am SOLD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom