News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is the CBR station at 9:30am

70C71B1A-BA97-4DF2-A22B-36D390DE75ED.jpeg

A48C90FA-918A-477D-8361-1C555B59B094.jpeg

Fear

When does the Pop-Daar line start running? There was a timetable for when DHS and EIG begin operation, but not that one, if i recall correctly.

Rob562

When does the Pop-Daar line start running? There was a timetable for when DHS and EIG begin operation, but not that one, if i recall correctly.

If I were to guess, the Pop line will start at the same time as the earliest park line. You wouldn't block people from being able to get to the parks, nor would you want to open it earlier than the park lines just to dump people at CBR with nowhere else to go.

-Rob

BrerJon

Looking back at the early pages of this enormous thread, it's amazing how many people were quite indignant and insistent that this would be a monorail or a Peoplemover, citing numerous reasons why a monorail would work better, be more economical, gondolas could never withstand hurricanes, could never work in Florida... so much nonsense it's unreal.

I would love to hear from those people now we are a couple of years later and the Skyliner is open... I wonder what they make of the rave reviews it's getting?

peter11435

Would be interesting to know the percentage of people riding today who are hotel guests (at one of the Skylines associated hotels) vs the people riding "just for the fun of it".
The percentage of bloggers and guests/locals just riding for fun is high. Today is really not a good indicator of what lines will ultimately be like for this reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom