News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

GCTales

One of the Blog sites is reporting cast members will start riding Wednesday and Thursday. Not Corless or the Site that shall not be named.

Edit: I don't know which one. I went back to get link and couldn't locate. However, in the new Passport to the Parks video (posted below by someone else, re: on board announcements) he mentions that he can see cast members onboard.

Last edited:

begood524

Additionally I found this video by RAPtor Adventures of the Pop Century station as well.... if you listen very closely you can hear what sounds like a safety spiel!

Jon81uk

They can't completely remove it - for those who are uncomfortable riding the skyliner. Those fears are real and overwhelming for some, and I don't see Disney disregarding that. Cut back? Sure...but not remove completely.

If you have a fear of riding the monorail and stay at the Contemporary, Grand Flo or Poly there is no other option for you to get to Epcot. Take two monorails or sort your own transport out are the only options. Yes the Skyliner cabins feel higher off the ground compared to the monorail but there is a precedent for not offering more than one type of transit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom