• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner - Every Possible What If ....? Has Been Discussed.

nickys

Premium Member
Oh, and Magic Bands. With each set of characters from the wraps.
And there would have to be a magic band for each character matched with every colour Gondola that character appears on. That would increase the number of permutations quite a bit.

begood524

Blog Mickey posted an update on the IG station today - great pics all around! It looks like the base of the sign over the main entrance (?) has been installed. Also, it appears that the station has restrooms behind the right awning structure

JenniferS

You’re nothing. But not to me.
Premium Member

JenniferS

You’re nothing. But not to me.
Premium Member
I thought the consensus seemed to be that POP to CBR and CBR to DHS would likely be open before then.

Just seems to be the work at the IG iteself (not the station) that means the CBR to IG line won’t be ready to open.
Many here (and elsewhere) still think parts of this system will be operational with guests in time for the SW:GE opening.

Grimley1968

Just before the gondola left the station with its doors closed, you can see what I think might be the green LED light that we've seen in some night photos/videos. It is not visible when the doors are opened (at least I couldn't see it then), because one of the door slides covers it until they close. That makes me wonder if that light is just an indicator that the doors are shut and it's safe to proceed, and not necessarily just an indicator of occupancy.

MansionButler84

Just before the gondola left the station with its doors closed, you can see what I think might be the green LED light that we've seen in some night photos/videos. It is not visible when the doors are opened (at least I couldn't see it then), because one of the door slides covers it until they close. That makes me wonder if that light is just an indicator that the doors are shut and it's safe to proceed, and not necessarily just an indicator of occupancy.
The light is green whenever cabin temperature is safely below 207 degrees.

Top Bottom