News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

TrainsOfDisney

that is the downside - it’s great for a constant flow of moderate crowds, but it backs up quickly with large crowds.

I saw the same thing in Icy Straight Point Alaska, I had planned to take one of the aerial trams back to my ship, but another ship had just arrived so the line was backed up so I had to walk back to the other dock. It’s the exact same system.
D6AE73E4-2CB4-47F7-80A2-2FEA72A2CAFF.jpeg

Disone

that is the downside - it’s great for a constant flow of moderate crowds, but it backs up quickly with large crowds.

I saw the same thing in Icy Straight Point Alaska, I had planned to take one of the aerial trams back to my ship, but another ship had just arrived so the line was backed up so I had to walk back to the other dock. It’s the exact same system. View attachment 738906
Although it'll be the fair I've been in that line when it has backed up from the Epcot station to the beach club. And it was about a half hour long. And I've definitely waited 45 minutes in a much shorter line.

Bus line It was shorter physically, but longer wait time.

Mine was long enough for about three bus loads,. Buses were coming pretty quickly but they were still about 15 or 10 minutes in between buses plus 5 to minutes or so just to the load the bus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom