News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

begood524

Great article updating us on the Pop/AoA and Hollywood stations - it looks like AoA's restrooms are essentially done, the permanent fencing has been installed around the entire perimeter of the station, and (most excitingly IMO) the walls on Generation Gap Bridge have started to retreat back and no longer run the length of the entire bridge (at least on the AoA side), giving us a glance at the station's front entrance - looks like there is some sort of gate on the front.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I'm still wondering how they're going to deal with the Riviera station... I'm guessing that opening isn't quite as close as it looks.

And CM training is going to be pretty involved, what with all the different ways you can ... enjoy ... the Skyliner.

I think it's still neck-and-neck with the SW:GE opening, and maybe even a little behind it.

cindy_k

ahh pictures, they speak 1000 words. :hilarious:

Jon81uk

Don't know how true this is but interesting nonetheless..

Depends how you measure it and lots of other factors too of course. Moving at full speed with all vents open, a breeze against the skin will then make you feel cooler. But put a thermometer in the direct sun in the bottom of a cabin and it won't have the benefit of a breeze evaporating sweat and it will read higher than it feels.
Same in a car, the outdoor temperature reading might seem high, but driving along with the windows down you feel a lot cooler than the temperature gauge is reporting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom