This actually sounds somewhat appealing to me. I've never seen Illuminations. I haven't rode on the new Frozen attraction. I have two young daughters who are, like many young girls, head over heels about Frozen. The lineup below sounds appealing, especially that there is cheese fondue and fruit and not just cakes and cookies. However the cost for our family of four is running an additional 300 dollars (Cdn). Not to mention we will be at Epcot for F&W where I can no doubt cash in a ton of snack credits for a lot of desserts if I so choose anyway.
So tell me fine wdw community friends, are the dessert parties "worth it" for a family like mine?
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
Beer, wine, summertime cocktails, and non-alcoholic “melted snow” drinks will be available.