New Frontierland and New Orleans Square at Magic Kingdom Florida

Elijah Abrams

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The new Frontierland would be located on the "Beyond Big Thunder Mountain" expansion space, and have the usual Frontierland stuff like Diamond Horseshoe and Country Bear Jamboree. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad would stay where it is.

The current Frontierland would be replaced with an MK version of Disneyland's New Orleans Square (it could also be called "Port Orleans"). Here, the current Diamond Horseshoe would be replaced with a sit-down Tiana's Palace restaurant. This change would allow Tiana’s Bayou Adventure to not be so out of place.

MickeyMouse10

What would you do with Pecos Bill and Country Bear Jamboree's (old locations)?

With my never completed RetroCOT I was going to have a quick service named "Ray's Fireside Bayou". Which served Po Boys, Louis’ Croque Monsieur, French Fries, Beignets, and Mint Juleps. As for CBJ's location, I'd probably put in an animatronics show. .... But unfortunately cheapskate Disney is more likely to put in a Tiana meet and greet.

Elijah Abrams

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Another option for the idea is to have the current Big Thunder Mountain ride demolished and replaced with something else, while a new version of said ride is built in the "beyond Big Thunder Mountain" area as part of new Frontierland.

Or, the current Frontierland could be turned into a New Orleans/Wild West fusion area called "Cajun Gulch".

Goofy Ninja

Another option for the idea is to have the current Big Thunder Mountain ride demolished and replaced with something else, while a new version of said ride is built in the "beyond Big Thunder Mountain" area as part of new Frontierland.

Or, the current Frontierland could be turned into a New Orleans/Wild West fusion area called "Cajun Gulch".

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. ..... I mean no thank you. Disney would never do that and I don't see how a New Orleans mountain range can be done. ..... because New Orleans doesn't have mountains.

Then again that hasn't stopped Disney before. R.I.P. Splash Mountain 😟

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom