News New Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket from $49 per day

disneygeek90

Best deal I've seen in a long time. I grabbed a 4 day ticket, on top of my AP. Was completely worth squeezing in extra days of HS and 2 days going with friends last weekend that had already been full for AP's. I have one day left for HS, probably this weekend.

Still kind of annoying that I had to pay to go on top of my AP I already have, but it is what it is with the current system.

Jrb1979

Best deal I've seen in a long time. I grabbed a 4 day ticket, on top of my AP. Was completely worth squeezing in extra days of HS and 2 days going with friends last weekend that had already been full for AP's. I have one day left for HS, probably this weekend.

Still kind of annoying that I had to pay to go on top of my AP I already have, but it is what it is with the current system.
That's what they want you to do. They make more money of day tickets then AP holders right now.

Creathir

I believe there is a conscious decision to not explicitly encourage inter-state travel. This is why most deals have been targeting APs and FL Residents.
Have you heard anything you can share regarding the ability to purchase APs anytime soon? Before October 12th for no specific selfish reason... ;)

DisneyGigi

So I saw this and wondered if I should wait to book a trip for fall in case discounts were released for out of state too- I take it you guys are not expecting that, as of right now anyway? Many thanks in advance.

legwand77

I believe there is a conscious decision to not explicitly encourage inter-state travel. This is why most deals have been targeting APs and FL Residents.
They offer this ticket every year to Florida residents , last year it was $67/day for four day ticket. This year it is $18 day cheaper, expected considering everything going on.

Capsin4

So I saw this and wondered if I should wait to book a trip for fall in case discounts were released for out of state too- I take it you guys are not expecting that, as of right now anyway? Many thanks in advance.
Swan and Dolphin look like the best bets. Roughly the same price as Pop around Christmas.

disneygeek90

Meanwhile, I just got this from Universal.
C3E1601D-D373-4110-A09D-87CBDBF2E781.jpeg

Last edited:

legwand77

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom