New Flex Passes for Floridians

DWFEVR

Original Poster
We just saw the new Flex pass options for Floridians but I have a question and don't feel like calling Disney. So, if you get a 3 day pass (we know that can't be used on consecutive days) but could you use them, lets say, 2 days for Epcot and 1 at the Kingdom or do they have to be used for 3 different parks? Still not comfortable committing yet but I thought it was worth finding out. Appreciate the help. 😎

Gillyanne

I suspect that yes, you'd be able to do that. I believe in the past when they had one that was intended to be used at each park 1 time each, it specifically stated that. The way it says "at any one park" sounds like it's any one you want, as many times as you want out of the X days, just can't park hop.

disneygeek90

We just saw the new Flex pass options for Floridians but I have a question and don't feel like calling Disney. So, if you get a 3 day pass (we know that can't be used on consecutive days) but could you use them, lets say, 2 days for Epcot and 1 at the Kingdom or do they have to be used for 3 different parks? Still not comfortable committing yet but I thought it was worth finding out. Appreciate the help. 😎
Just want to point out that these can be used on consecutive days, they just don't have to be. The wording is a little weird on the main screen but is more clear on a confirmation email. And yes, you can use for any variety of parks.

"Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions. Tickets do not have to be used on consecutive dates."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom