New FL resident discount question

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I saw online (and of course now can't find it) that if you buy a 1 day, 2 park pass as a FL resident you can visit as many times as you want between now and Christmas Eve? Like a mini-AP? My question would be - can you then upgrade that ticket to a full AP in December and would it be good for a year from December, or a year from when I originally purchased it.

JoeCamel

I saw online (and of course now can't find it) that if you buy a 1 day, 2 park pass as a FL resident you can visit as many times as you want between now and Christmas Eve? Like a mini-AP? My question would be - can you then upgrade that ticket to a full AP in December and would it be good for a year from December, or a year from when I originally purchased it.
This is a question you need to call on but my feeling is there isn't any value to upgrade after you go for one day. If you purchase a new AP it starts on first use if you pay in full. It starts when you pay monthly on the day it is issued. For a renewal it is at the end of the renewed pass or ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom