New Fantasyland Construction Pictures

Scuttle

Original Poster
I figured I would put this under news and rumors since it has the most viewers always. Here are a few FLE pictures from riding Dumbo at about 1230 yesterday (labor day). Not the best pictures, but enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC00331.jpg
    DSC00331.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 816
  • DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00327.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 813
  • DSC00329.jpg
    DSC00329.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC00330.jpg
    DSC00330.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 746
  • DSC00332.jpg
    DSC00332.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 694

Scuttle

Original Poster
After looking these over I am a little interested in the crane back in Storybook Circus in picture 4. I thought all of the crane work was done already, especially since Circus is suppose to open in 8-10 months. Kind of interesting.

Scuttle

Original Poster
Love seeing the pictures! Thanks so much! 1 week and I get to see it live and will post my pictures back :).

Your welcome. Have an awesome trip. I'll have some new pictures September 25th probably so don't worry if you can't post any.

HornsofaSteer

The pit looking area in the middle, is that work beginning on the seven dawrfs roller coaster? Or is that something else?

Great pictures!!!:wave:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The pit looking area in the middle, is that work beginning on the seven dawrfs roller coaster? Or is that something else?

Great pictures!!!:wave:

It's not clear at this point what it is. I think it's a little to far to the BatB side be directly related to the mine ride. The pit appears to be right where the main path into the area will be.

Dan

It's not clear at this point what it is. I think it's a little to far to the BatB side be directly related to the mine ride. The pit appears to be right where the main path into the area will be.

Dan

Utilidors? There wouldn't be any back there would there? I mean, not under the whole thing.

ob1thx1138

Utilidors? There wouldn't be any back there would there? I mean, not under the whole thing.

There "were" plans to extend the utilidors into this area when the M&G was in the plans, but it is widely believed that the extension was canceled once the M&G was moved.

I really think this work has more to do with drainage or some other sub system not directly related to an attraction.

There "were" plans to extend the utilidors into this area when the M&G was in the plans, but it is widely believed that the extension was canceled once the M&G was moved.

I really think this work has more to do with drainage or some other sub system not directly related to an attraction.

I can see how it could be for drainage. Lord knows it's needed from time to time. But they should put Utilidors down there for the attractions that they have going in. Otherwise a New Fantsyland CM will have to exit backstage and walk (or ride) all the way around the park to another land if need be.

ob1thx1138

I can see how it could be for drainage. Lord knows it's needed from time to time. But they should put Utilidors down there for the attractions that they have going in. Otherwise a New Fantsyland CM will have to exit backstage and walk (or ride) all the way around the park to another land if need be.

Well there is access at BOG and the main entrance so it would not be that long of a walk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom