New EPCOT, Horizons Logo Tattoo!

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
Well, it's new as of a few months ago! Since the weather here in Central Ohio finally broke I was able to start wearing short sleeves again! I looked down at my arm and realized I never posted pics of the Horizons logo tattoo I got.

Horizons was what really got me interested in design back when I was a kid.

Also, it got me really excited about our upcoming trip to the world! Just 2 and a half weeks left to go!

8.jpg

Disney_Belle

thats a great tattoo!!!

i have a small mickey one on my shoulder.

what a great idea are you going to get anymore Disney tattoos?

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
I've thought about getting the Imagination or Seas logo on the same place of my other arm, but I'm not sure. I already have a big nautical star on my back, and my next tat is going to be a nautical star on each side of my chest.

diddy_mouse

That's pretty cool! I have the original EPCOT logo in the middle of my back. I'd like to do another one, maybe the Living Seas. Still not too sure, I've only had this one for almost a year :D

Brett

I got a Horizons symbol tattooed on my back around 4 years ago. I love the idea of EPCOT tattoos and want to get the Living Seas one day. I just can't decide where to put it.

krankenstein

I've wanted to get the EPCOT Center logo on my wrist for awhile now. I just haven't done it yet b/c I am in school for education and tat's are frowned upon if they are in a visible spot in the field. I thought about getting it in white b/c it would be harder to see...I just don't know.

Mikester71

I thought about getting the EPCOT logo last summer for my first tattoo. I even posted a thread on here asking for people's advice on cool Disney ideas for tats and I got quite a few responses (most good - some not so much). I couldn't decide on one specific Disney idea, so went with my family coat of arms instead. I am thinking of going this summer to get another one, and definitely want one that will show my love for all things WDW! But having trouble narrowing it down again! :confused:

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
Here is a link to a picture of a woman who has a tattoo of one of the stretching room portraits. To the OP, have you ever thought of getting all of the old logo's.

http://www.doombuggies.com/blog/hmtatt.jpg

I have toyed with the idea... I think it would look cool to have 4 or so down each arm. I work in TV News though, so all of my tats have to be easily hidden! I think I'll end up with the Seas or Imagination in the same spot on my other arm. Just so you know, it is on the inside of my arm, just below my elbow.

Thanks for all the comments! I can't look down at it without smiling.

I'm extra excited to see any reactions I get on my first trip to the 'World since I got it... coming up here in a few weeks!

Lee

Adventurer
I've thought about getting the Imagination or Seas logo on the same place of my other arm, but I'm not sure. I already have a big nautical star on my back, and my next tat is going to be a nautical star on each side of my chest.

Ok...explain the appeal of "nautical stars".
I don't get it.
I see a lot of people putting them on their elbows and other places, and the significnce of them just eludes me. (along with tattoos in general:shrug:)

Cynderella

Very nice! I have 4 tattoos and 2 are disney related. The first one I got was a nautical star with a "hidden" mickey in the center (pretty much it is a mickey head that is my skin color in the nautical star) and the other one I just got in September and it is a side profile of Mickey's head on the inside of my right ankle. I love it! I'm hoping to get a Minnie one sometime.

To Lee regarding nautical stars:
I have 3 - all on my lower stomach (only place I could hide them at the time :D) and for me, I just like how they look. I think they are cute. I know that isnt much help but it's why I like them! :cool:

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
Ok...explain the appeal of "nautical stars".
I don't get it.
I see a lot of people putting them on their elbows and other places, and the significnce of them just eludes me. (along with tattoos in general:shrug:)

I know they're popular right now. For me, they are the central element of my mother's family coat of arms: Three red and black nautical stars. My thought was to have the three: 1 on my back and 2 on my chest.

I know that some don't get tattoos, and that's fine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom