New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

ToTBellHop

Whaaaaat? Down here in South Florida where we have the toughest building restrictions, they build residential towers in less time than it takes Disney to remodel a snack bar... I also see tons of development going on in the Orlando area, and it is not taking 4 years to build a house. Concrete roof tiles seem to be difficult to find right now and we were tole there is a year back-order on white concrete roof tiles... but not 4 years...lol
I was joking to explain Disney’s absurd restaurant building schedules of late.

Bocabear

the spectre of "mold" or "sinkholes" always seems to show up when Disney construction projects start to lag... And opening up a building and stripping it and leaving it open to the elements doesn't seem like a fine way to get rid of mold in a building...if it was a mold problem...I would think they would want to strip it out, clean it up and re-seal the building as fast as possible to avoid more mold growth...

ToTBellHop

TDLFan

Behold, the new sign!
20230829_131028.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not just you. The B is noticeably closer to the sign’s edge than the I is on the right.

The spacing of the letters in “BoardWalk” leaves something to be desired. The B is nearly floating by itself while the W is rather squished.

And the text and overhead lights don’t line up.
The lighting could be the angle of that photo, but otherwise I totally agree. The centering is off and the letter spacing is apparently random. This looks like something from a 7th grade industrial tech class.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I was joking to explain Disney’s absurd restaurant building schedules of late.

Construction crews and supplies are still at a premium, so much so that Aldi decided to buy 400 Winn-Dixie and Harvey's grocery stores to convert across the southeast because it was less expensive and quicker than building their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom