New Disney Parks CD to release this year!

rodserling27

Just a side note here... I was on the phone earlier this evening making Dining Reservations with WDW. While on hold, there was an ad for buying music that is heard in the parks. I was super excited to hear about the new album, until they said "These tracks are all available on WDW's official album, 'Where Magic Lives.' "...D'oh! :banghead: That was released in 2006!! It's out-of-print and was replaced by "Four Parks One World." (By the way, the two had nearly identical track listings...) Time to update your phone ads, Disney!

TTA94

They should release a new entertainment CD like Magic In The Streets... but Id rather them wait for Festival of Fantasy. There are a number of things they could put on a entertainment CD! new AND old!! Something around the lines of a 12 CD box set like TDL hahaha :) IF we ever see anything like that I am thinking the 50th...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just a side note here... I was on the phone earlier this evening making Dining Reservations with WDW. While on hold, there was an ad for buying music that is heard in the parks. I was super excited to hear about the new album, until they said "These tracks are all available on WDW's official album, 'Where Magic Lives.' "...D'oh! :banghead: That was released in 2006!! It's out-of-print and was replaced by "Four Parks One World." (By the way, the two had nearly identical track listings...) Time to update your phone ads, Disney!
Marketing has the finger on the pulse, as always.

Silver Figment

I would buy a new CD if they would come out with one. I have 4 parks 1 world and would like an updated version, something they has different kinds of music on it. Expedition Everest is something i'd like to have some audio from, personally.

FQL

I would love to see a new CD release of current Park attractions but would prefer to have a CD with a collection of past attractions with extinct and old versions of rides as well a BGM that is no longer in use. I know that most of these are available online, but an official collection could fill a void that currently can only be filled through downloads. (I think Bricker said that they have something like this available for HKDL)

Communicore

Yeah th
I would love to see a new CD release of current Park attractions but would prefer to have a CD with a collection of past attractions with extinct and old versions of rides as well a BGM that is no longer in use. I know that most of these are available online, but an official collection could fill a void that currently can only be filled through downloads. (I think Bricker said that they have something like this available for HKDL)
Yeah the 2005 version had something like that, which is awesome! I love that version!

Uncle Orville

I'm at epcot and mouse gears doesn't have it. I will be at downtown disney tomorrow, so I will look there. Any word on what's on it, or the name?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom