New Disney movie starring James cameron

NakedMickey

Personally I thought Titanic was a mediocre movie and totally undeserving of an Oscar and I think James Cameron is fresh out of ideas and is just trying to cash in some more on Titanic. The fact that is in 3-D isn't going to help it either.

Just my 2 cents :)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by NakedMickey
Personally I thought Titanic was a mediocre movie and totally undeserving of an Oscar and I think James Cameron is fresh out of ideas and is just trying to cash in some more on Titanic. The fact that is in 3-D isn't going to help it either.

Well millions of people thought otherwise. but this is not another fictional movie about titanc.

Originally posted by NakedMickey

yeah... but this is a documentary.

CDS Disney

NO more TITANIC. You make a movie and all of sudden every one needs to see it. The same thing hapened with Pearl Harbor. To quote Dogma "If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing."

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by CDS Disney
NO more TITANIC. You make a movie and all of sudden every one needs to see it. The same thing hapened with Pearl Harbor. To quote Dogma "If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing."
Well that`s your opinion!:mad: I for one am enthralled with the titanic,I even went to see the titanic exhibition at the Great Lakes science center and saw the titanic movie at their Omnimax theatre.

Originally posted by CDS Disney

I sympathize with you, cause I hate most movies like that. There's usually one or two per year that are "must see", and I instantly think "must be.. lame". But you're already making it one of those big time movies in your head. You guys seem to forget, its one of those IMAX documentaries (documentary meaning: no cheesy titanic acting). They usually hardly even advertise for those. I'll bet this'll be pretty cool. Plus... its DISNEY right? rock on.

Dogma is the best movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom