New Disney College Program Cast Member, Looking For Place To Live?

Ashli

Original Poster
Hello:

So, my name is Ashli. I recently got accepted into the Disney College Program. I currently live in NJ, so it's kind of a big transition. I've been to Walt Disney World/Florida eleven times, but this is the first time I'll be staying longer than a week. However, I can not stay in the DCP housing because I have a 40LBs Labrador Mix (who is my service dog), and my fiance, who are both coming with me. To make a long story short, I would really like some help looking for a decent place to rent for relatively low. I keep reading that some hotels do discounts for Disney Cast Members, which would be fine, I just don't know how to find them. If any of you know the names and prices of them, that would be really helpful. Any cheap apartments, condos, or town homes would be wonderful as well. The max we would like to go is about $750 without a Disney Cast Member Discount. But anything as low as possible would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing any responses. Have a great day!

Also, a small note, we wouldn't mind renting with another couple, whomever may be interested. Thank you.

Ashli

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom