New Disney Channel

cymbaldiva

Kewl photos!

Can't say that i've noticed them on TV though....there's nothing on the Disney channel that I want to watch anymore....:(

MicBat

It's better than that zoog crap! I, personally, love the disney channel!! Sure, I'm kinda immature for my age, but my friends enjoy watching it, too!

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by MicBat
It's better than that zoog crap! I, personally, love the disney channel!! Sure, I'm kinda immature for my age, but my friends enjoy watching it, too!

I SOOOOOO agree..the dumb zoogs are gone..it took them long enough..I love the new disney look..it bring more Disney bak to the disney channel.

Susan

Monorail Lime

NOTHING GOOD ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL!?!? WHAT?!?!?!

I think you are all forgetting about a show called KIM POSSIBLE! She can do ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!!!

GaryT977

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Yeah I saw that yesterday. cymbaldiva is right, theres nothing worth watching on Disney anymore though :(

It's all little kiddie stuff. I wish they would show more of the old Disney shorts and stuff like that.

celticdog

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
Lizzie Mcgwire!!!

You can see that on ABC on saturday mornings. Why have it on in two places? The Disney Channel and Toon Disney have a become a monotonous collection of reruns and mediocre programing

Rollie Polie Olie and Bear in the Big Blue House are the only shows with redeaming qualities. Olie for the great animation and Bear for the great humor and music.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Only thing worth watching to me is well, some of the movies like Tower of Terror, Tourist Trap, theres some more. Even Stevens and Boy Meets World are good also, but its all so little kiddie.

What happened to all the good stuff? Brotherly Love? Remember that one?

I also wish they would just delete the whole Nickelodeon database and put Are you Afraid of the Dark? and Pete and Pete, all the good shows.

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by JuniorTOT

What happened to all the good stuff? Brotherly Love? Remember that one?

I also wish they would just delete the whole Nickelodeon database and put Are you Afraid of the Dark? and Pete and Pete, all the good shows.

OMG! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!! BRing all teh good shows bak like Clarissa, The old Wild and Crazy Kids with hott Donny..lol, Hey Dude!, Double Dare, and My all time Favorite..SALUTE YOUR SHORTS!!!!!!!!

Susan

MicBat

If you watch the channel Noggin at night, they have something called "The N" It has old shows like Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, and former Mtv hit, Daria along with some other originals from overseas... it's really good.

Goofette

DD enjoys the House of Mouse I haven't watched it personally. Seems like any free time I have is spent in here on the computer. I do know I couldn't stand Zoog Disney. Too bad they don't bring back knew episodes of Disney Inside Out. Now THAT would be a great show!

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by MicBat

If you watch the channel Noggin at night, they have something called "The N" It has old shows like Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, and former Mtv hit, Daria along with some other originals from overseas... it's really good.

Now what is this channel of which you speak? Sounds like I'd adore it! :)

I loved Daria....

MicBat

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

Now what is this channel of which you speak? Sounds like I'd adore it! :)

I loved Daria....

During the day... it's called noggin, a division of nickelodeon that plays little kid stuff.. at night it's known as "the N" I think you have to have digital cable or satilite to get this channel, though!

MicBat

Anyone else see the new stuff up on Disney yesterday?? I like it a lot! It's much more "Disneyesque" than all the other ones. I couldn't stand that one they brought back after trying to phase out the zoogs from, like 5 years ago!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom