New Disease Affects Disney-Goers: DipWis-20

InnKpr

Made me smile ear to ear! Thanks for posting these I think we all were in need of a good laugh!
This thread put a smile on my face too.

The only problem is, @MisterPenguin neglected to warn us how seriously contagious this DipWis-20 disease truly is.

I caught it at work overnight! :eek:

"This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you."
IMG_20200323_051503527.jpg

NiarrNDisney

This thread put a smile on my face too.

The only problem is, @MisterPenguin neglected to warn us how seriously contagious this DipWis-20 disease truly is.

I caught it at work overnight! :eek:

"This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you."
View attachment 457990

I saw a few others with with this DipWis-20 issue posting on Instagram. Looks like its really getting around!;)

yensidtlaw1969

Well, this seems like as good a place as any to share my own entry, as long as you don't mind a mildly shameless plug - March 31st was "Quarantine-O-Ween", so I busted out a bunch of the props, projections, and special effects I've built and collected over the years and, like any reasonable adult, turned the house into The Haunted Mansion! I was supposed to be in Disney this week, so this made for a fun way to take the edge off of missing a trip.

And I'm always down to offer a nod to my favorite spooky season, even in March.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom