New discounts announced for Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It maybe those states are within driving distance to WDW as many people are still apprehensive about flying. If this is there motivation it would be nice if they waved the resort parking fee also--- fat chance of that
Why West Virginia and not Maryland?

These are the regional states who also are sparsely populated (or have large swaths of sparse population...to clarify). If you REALLY wanted an attendance boost...you don’t stop at the borders selected.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Discounted rates up to and including Christmas Day. This is unprecedented!
Yeah...I didn’t even think of that 🤔

I took a brief look at room availability on the website and there isn’t much of a “rush” on them.

I know all the people preaching caution about travel are “stupid”...yet they are sure being believed anyway...it seems.

Perception is reality. Disney knows that better than any enterprise...ever.

JohnD

Just applied the AP discount to my stay at Pop in October. It went from $181/night to $131/night, a $50/night savings. Now, if I want, I could switch to CBR which is now $181/night discounted or CSR which is $169/night discounted. But going solo, I think I'll just stick with Pop. But I might want to add a night.

Mamaof5

Would really love to know when we "might" be able to purchase Annual Passes again. I sure would love to use some of these passholder discounts. I have 2 upcoming trips and this would be a great year to have an annual pass, and these discounts don't do anything for my current trips.

olie64

Just applied the AP discount to my stay at Pop in October. It went from $181/night to $131/night, a $50/night savings. Now, if I want, I could switch to CBR which is now $181/night discounted or CSR which is $169/night discounted. But going solo, I think I'll just stick with Pop. But I might want to add a night.

Yeah I saved like 400 bucks with the discount at CBR

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
AZ. They're not doing much to help the airline industry with those discounts.
...right.

They’re almost making a point of drivers? Which I get for”encouraging” travelers...even if in reality your no safer really getting there...but whatever.

But not including Texas Is an odd move?

JohnD

...right.

They’re almost making a point of drivers? Which I get for”encouraging” travelers...even if in reality your no safer really getting there...but whatever.

But not including Texas Is an odd move?

Yeah. They're going to have stop somewhere. You asked the same question of Maryland. But then if you include Texas and Maryland, you get "But what about Oklahoma and Delaware?" and so on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom