New discount beginning Friday for most travel dates 6/15/11-8/13/11

pinkrose

There’s a new summer discount being released for Walt Disney World. It’s for most travel dates 6/15/11 – 8/13/11. Booking will begin on Friday, 4/1/11 and must be booked by 5/28/11. It will be subject to availability.

Save up to 30% on Deluxe resorts
Save 30% on Deluxe Villa’s

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

mickeysshoes

Thanks so much! I'm going to give it a shot! I assume that Old Key West is considered a Deluxe Villa?
Now all I need is to check my email when I get home to see if I got a free dining PIN in there. Now that would be sweet!

You can only use ONE discount so if you do have a Pin Code have them try it both ways and go with the one that gives you the most savings. But I would think you will find the % off will give you a better discount.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Half sucks for me. All the Deluxe Resorts are listed except for the Polynesian. At least, it wasn't listed on Orbitz web page. We've got half our trip booked there.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Why would you have to rebook? If you're booked and paid for, if you call and the discount is available for your resort, then they should just apply it and refund you the difference.
What you just described is rebooking. The way it has been described to me is nothing is system ever really applied, it is canceled and rebooked.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That doesn't make much sense to me. If that was the case, your reservation number would change. Mine never has.
They carry the old conformation number over to the new reservation. I do not know exactly how but this process has been described to me by several DRC CM's. And it is really irrelevant how they do it as the results are still the same.

Upvote 0

Rob562

The only time changing discounts could be a pain (unless things have changed in the past year or two) is if you're booked on a Room Only reservation and you want to switch to a discount that requires a package reservation. Funds cannot be directly transferred from one type to the other. They have to refund you the first reservation and then you re-pay.

So for example, if you were booked under the Percentage-off discount that recently expired, you didn't add tickets or anything that would make it a package, and now you want to book Free Dining, which is a package that includes tickets. That scenario would require the cancellation, refund and rebooking.

-Rob

Upvote 0

MsSnuzi

Thanks for the info Elizabeth - now I sit and wait to see if anything is released for Aug 18th . . . . taking a large group down for Magic Music Days.

:lookaroun

And, btw, if you are missing the opportunity of working with the great people at Kingdom Konsultants for your Disney vacation - you are making a huge mistake. They are the best in the business!

Love you guys! :kiss:

Upvote 0

Listing discounts before the official date is a no-no in Disney's eyes.
As you can see Orbitz already pulled their info about it. Disney must have gotten wind of that one. Hope the TA that posted this doesn't get their hand slapped by Disney

Upvote 0

captainkidd

As you can see Orbitz already pulled their info about it. Disney must have gotten wind of that one. Hope the TA that posted this doesn't get their hand slapped by Disney

The crappy thing is it leaked on the "DIS", which means getting through tomorrow morning will take a miracle. Luckily, it's a discount and not free dining. I hope I'm not offending anyone here who may post there, but the constant complaining about no "free dining" is enough to make me sick. I love a good deal as much as the next person, but if you seriously can't afford your vacation without "free dining", then you shouldn't be taking one.

Upvote 0

The crappy thing is it leaked on the "DIS", which means getting through tomorrow morning will take a miracle. Luckily, it's a discount and not free dining. I hope I'm not offending anyone here who may post there, but the constant complaining about no "free dining" is enough to make me sick. I love a good deal as much as the next person, but if you seriously can't afford your vacation without "free dining", then you shouldn't be taking one.

Totally agree

Upvote 0

I wondered about this as well. The last two major discounts that came out, Touring Plans announced it on their website on a Friday afternoon; those discounts were officially released on a Tuesday, but by then everyone knew about it. I wondered how they got that information since very few people have access to it ahead of time and those who release it can get in a lot of trouble.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I can assure you that we are all well aware of the rule about discount posted before they are released and I would not have allowed my agent to post it if we did not have permission. No hands being slapped
Orbitz still had it on the site as of 7 pm last night. They moved it to only show when you clicked on the icon.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

I got my discount. Was able to upgrade to Theme Park view at the Polynesian for the first 8 nights, and Theme Park view at the Grand Floridian for the last 8 nights, and get a $100 credit to boot!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would not loose too much sleep over it. KK asked for permission from the mouse before posting. Pam (KK owner) is a huge stickler for the rules when it comes to stuff like this.

Upvote 0

thewhitequeen

That doesn't make much sense to me. If that was the case, your reservation number would change. Mine never has.

You are right I believe. Any time I've had to make changes they just apply them and the confirmation stays the same. Re-booking involves cancelling an existing reservation and getting a new confirmation number.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom