New discount beginning Friday for most travel dates 6/15/11-8/13/11

pinkrose

There’s a new summer discount being released for Walt Disney World. It’s for most travel dates 6/15/11 – 8/13/11. Booking will begin on Friday, 4/1/11 and must be booked by 5/28/11. It will be subject to availability.

Save up to 30% on Deluxe resorts
Save 30% on Deluxe Villa’s

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

Rob562

I was afraid the next discount would start with mid-June dates...
I have friends who just now started considering joining us on our trip in early June, and they just missed the previous discount's booking window. :(

-Rob

Upvote 0

petey

Hello All, I need everyones advise please. If your out there Master Yoda, I know this is your area. I have read that Disney will be releasing new
discounts effective Fri. April 1st. I hope it's not an April fools joke. From what I read it will be up to 30% off deluxe resorts. I currently have booked thru AAA a package for July 16th-24th which includes a preferred room @ CSR and I had a pin and upgraded (Additional $550) to deluxe Disney Dining plan. I am use to staying @ AKL or WL but decided on CSR to try and cut some expenses. Now that these new discounts are almost upon us should I try switching back to AKL? It says up to 30% off deluxes, but I know sometimes the percentage is different within a category such as deluxes. I would even settle for a standard room @ AKL. Also what is your feeling about keeping the dining plan. I want to try and get with my travel agent tomorrow, as I know the rooms will fill up fast!!! Thanks for the help!!!!:)

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hello All, I need everyones advise please. If your out there Master Yoda, I know this is your area. I have read that Disney will be releasing new
discounts effective Fri. April 1st. I hope it's not an April fools joke. From what I read it will be up to 30% off deluxe resorts. I currently have booked thru AAA a package for July 16th-24th which includes a preferred room @ CSR and I had a pin and upgraded (Additional $550) to deluxe Disney Dining plan. I am use to staying @ AKL or WL but decided on CSR to try and cut some expenses. Now that these new discounts are almost upon us should I try switching back to AKL? It says up to 30% off deluxes, but I know sometimes the percentage is different within a category such as deluxes. I would even settle for a standard room @ AKL. Also what is your feeling about keeping the dining plan. I want to try and get with my travel agent tomorrow, as I know the rooms will fill up fast!!! Thanks for the help!!!!:)
I would certainly look into it. You agent should be able to tell you what the final prices will be. Once you have the numbers it should not be too hard to figure out which way you want to go.

Upvote 0

petey

Hi Master Yoda, Thanks for responding so fast. So have you heard what the discount percent would be on AKL or WL. Also from what you are hearing would their be discounts coming out on moderate resorts as well.
As always you are the man!!!!!:)

Upvote 0
How is everybody getting these pins for free dining plans. I have gone to Disney now the past three years and never get any kind of offer. Is is because I am already getting a military discount on my room (40% off on pop century)? Just curious as to why I never get any deals?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hi Master Yoda, Thanks for responding so fast. So have you heard what the discount percent would be on AKL or WL. Also from what you are hearing would their be discounts coming out on moderate resorts as well.
Not as of yet and you have to call in to confirm the rate, availability, etc. Your agent should be able to do this for you.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Since your AAA agent is getting the commission for booking your reservation, perhaps you should address your questions to him or her? :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

There’s a new summer discount being released for Walt Disney World. It’s for most travel dates 6/15/11 – 8/13/11. Booking will begin on Friday, 4/1/11 and must be booked by 5/28/11. It will be subject to availability.

Save up to 30% on Deluxe resorts
Save 30% on Deluxe Villa’s

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

Thanks Elizabeth!!!! Great job!!! Marie

Upvote 0

brucie

AHHHHH but what about Sept??? Does this mean Free dining may still be coming for the end of Aug-Oct as per usual?? and if so do we have to wait until this deal runs out on May 28? In the past the aug-oct specials were always released in April..... Any insight?????????

Thanks

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We got free dining for the late August time frame back in August 2010....I dont recall the exacat dates but it started 8/19 (which is the day we check in). So not sure if they will offer again???? :shrug:

oh and then around the frist of this year the room discount came out for the same time frame.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
AHHHHH but what about Sept??? Does this mean Free dining may still be coming for the end of Aug-Oct as per usual?? and if so do we have to wait until this deal runs out on May 28? In the past the aug-oct specials were always released in April..... Any insight?????????

Thanks
It is anyones guess. We are really off the map now when it comes to promotions. It is a whole new world now and the historical models are all but worthless.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

When will discounts be available for oct thru dec? would love to start planning a long weekend getaway to the world!!:)

First these will need to expire, and they are for travel through 8/13; then most likely they will offer discounts for 8/13 to 9/29 or so; and then you will get discounts for October and later. You may need to wait until June or July to see October discounts.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I guess if you've already booked and paid for your room there's no way you can take advantage?

Sure you can. Call and ask if the new promo will save you anything. They will be more than happy to see what the new promo will do for you. Thing to remember when calling Disney is they will never offer anything but if you ask they will be more than happy to give if it applies to your package. Cant hurt to try!

Upvote 0

stratman50th

You can you just have to call and rebook.

Sure you can. Call and ask if the new promo will save you anything. They will be more than happy to see what the new promo will do for you. Thing to remember when calling Disney is they will never offer anything but if you ask they will be more than happy to give if it applies to your package. Cant hurt to try!

Thanks so much! I'm going to give it a shot! I assume that Old Key West is considered a Deluxe Villa?
Now all I need is to check my email when I get home to see if I got a free dining PIN in there. Now that would be sweet!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom