News New Digital Signboard

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
MiceChat has posted some pics of the new signboard on Main Street. I love it.

TROR

Nice. I feel like there should be at least two in the Hub, though, seeing how small of a space there is for guests to actually walk up to it.

D

Deleted member 107043

It's a nice looking design.

Is it me or does anyone else find it odd that this fixture has multiple sides but was placed off to the side making garden the facing section unusable? I assume Operations had a good reason for this positioning, but wouldn't it have made more sense to place it in an area with pavement all the way around for greater accessibility?

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Mesh_Hatter

It's a nice looking design.

Is it me or does anyone else find it odd that this fixture has multiple sides but was placed off to the side making garden facing section unusable? I assume Operations had a good reason for this positioning, but wouldn't it have made more sense to place it in an area with pavement all the way around for greater accessibility?

I think both sides are accessible. It looks like it’s positioned in a little alcove along the paths, so guests staring at it are sorta out of the way.

TP2000

Nice. I feel like there should be at least two in the Hub, though, seeing how small of a space there is for guests to actually walk up to it.
I like the idea, but it seems like it is in an awkward position.

Me too. But I'll need to see it in person to judge fully.

As it looks in the pictures, it seems awkward. And what is on the other sides? Does it revolve? How close do you have to get to read it?

I really like this idea, and its Main Street aesthetic.

But I'm also reminded of the newspaper displays put up in Communist nations for comrades to read the daily news from the Dear Leader.

30(5).JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom