New Culinary Option Coming Soon!

919Florida

Original Poster
Sorry I have been away for a while. Just busy with work. Just wanted to share some info with everyone. The former games area by Shamu Stadium has been leveled and construction has begun. Here is a picture I took from the sky tower two weeks ago of what the area looks like.

MAY11.jpg

I was not able to go up this week because high winds made it not possible and closed the Sky Tower. Anyways permits have been filed for this location and its currently names "New Culinary Building" The folks over at Pixels at the Parks have uncovered exclusive details saying its going to be a new Pretzel location themed to look like a light house.

If anyone has been to busch gardens and visited the new pretzel location in Pantopia you know what treat we are in for. The pretzels in pantopia are amazing and I am very excited if this is true to see it coming to Seaworld. I will be sure to keep you posted with new pictures here and any other info that leaks outs.

Who is ready for pretzels?

Last edited:

919Florida

Original Poster
Well that didnt take long. Moments after I posted this SeaWorld Orlando sent out the following message. lol

A fun new twist on your favorite theme park snack food is coming to SeaWorld Orlando this summer. A brand-new restaurant, currently under development, will feature dozens of sweet and savory pretzel combinations and craft beer to try. More mouthwatering details rolling in soon!!

nepalostparks

Thanks for the mention @919Florida! Pixels was the first to break the news about Pretzel World a few weeks ago. Some doubted us, claiming the construction in the former games area was for the new coaster.

And yes, those who visit SeaWorld will be in for a real treat. Busch Gardens Tampa actually "borrowed" the recipe from Williamsburg, but we did add the "twist" to it by wrapping up bacon in one.

Falcons-Fury-411-800x506.jpg

Bairstow

Well that's good to hear.
Until they opened Expedition Cafe there wasn't really any restaurant in the park that really interested me.

Slipknot

I like the fact I won't have to drive over an hour if I wanted to get something form the pretzel shop while in Busch Gardens. Love the variety there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom