New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

KBLovedDisney

It is pretty clear what they mean by "rich history of animation". I'm sorry if you can't understand that 🤷‍♂️
Wonder if this will be in any way Star Wars themed:cautious:

Light Saber fights on high wires...I could see that.
^this was 👅 in cheek dude

So was this
Well, when they say "animation" are they actually referring to "live action" because that could very well interpret to anything they have produced that is CG "animated" and I would think that a good portion of those scenes in the Star Wars films are CG animated/live action/animation
:hilarious:

KBLovedDisney

c917a2355f00926eee97345bad1afed3de753264r1-400-225_00.gif

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

Although their segment in the presentation was bland, I'm very pumped for this show. Michel and Benoit are two of the best creative minds at Cirque so I have no doubt combine, the result will be superb. For reference, Michel directed KURIOS.
Did you get a chance to see KURIOS in person? I’ve only seen the tapped performance. Really hoping they bring it back to North America after it finishes its Asia/Australia tour.

the.dreamfinder

Yes, I saw it in Miami. One of the best productions I saw at the point, exceeded by VOLTA, which in turn was exceed by LUZIA. I doubt it will return to NA until after its European tour. But their tour schedules are so wonky now. I'll be seeing Alegria in Miami later this year.
Philadelphia is a tough market for Cirque. With the exception of Volta, we rarely get anything on the first go around because we’re sandwiched between DC and NYC. Between Volta and Amaluna, they seem to be into the late summer period for the big top shows. Algeria remount has a much better chance of coming to Philly than KURIOS to my eternal disappointment.

halltd

Philadelphia is a tough market for Cirque. With the exception of Volta, we rarely get anything on the first go around because we’re sandwiched between DC and NYC. Between Volta and Amaluna, they seem to be into the late summer period for the big top shows. Algeria remount has a much better chance of coming to Philly than KURIOS to my eternal disappointment.
Can always hit them up in Australia. No better reason to travel abroad!

tonymu

Premium Member
So.... I'm hoping "Cirque du Soleil + Walt Disney World" is a place holder name and we will get a real name for the show soon!

MrPromey

Although their segment in the presentation was bland, I'm very pumped for this show. Michel and Benoit are two of the best creative minds at Cirque so I have no doubt combine, the result will be superb. For reference, Michel directed KURIOS.

I still miss Franco Dragone's influence. :(

MrPromey

So.... I'm hoping "Cirque du Soleil + Walt Disney World" is a place holder name and we will get a real name for the show soon!

No but you've got it wrong.

It'll be "Cirque du Soleil Want Disney World +"

They gotta work that synergy in there somehow! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom