New Cinderella's Carriage Double Strollers

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
I cannot imagine getting something like this through the crowds. At least when it slams into your ankles it will look magical?

http://www.southernliving.com/syndication/rent-cinderella-carriages-walt-disney-world?35454545

20170608_052148.png

drizgirl

I'm pretty sure Disney has size restrictions for strollers. And I'm pretty sure this would exceed it. If not, then expect a policy update soon. Perhaps followed by Disney offering their own version for double the price. :rolleyes:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm pretty sure Disney has size restrictions for strollers. And I'm pretty sure this would exceed it. If not, then expect a policy update soon. Perhaps followed by Disney offering their own version for double the price. :rolleyes:

The pictures in the article are all inside the Magic Kingdom, so either the stroller fits inside the size restrictions, or they're allowing it for now.

drizgirl

The pictures in the article are all inside the Magic Kingdom, so either the stroller fits inside the size restrictions, or they're allowing it for now.
Disney sucks at enforcing their own rules. I wouldn't be shocked at all if this exceeded them. Or maybe it fits but they now need to update and include a height restriction?

Goofyernmost

The only plus is that it is half as wide as the current double stroller (note the seats are in single file) and probably not a lot longer. It might be better then the old ones that had a wider kill radius. :D

DisneyJoe

The company will only deliver this to the MK, and picks you up and delivers you and the stroller to the MK in a limo-type vehicle. Cost is $299/day.

Kristamouse

I push a stroller in Disney because I have 6 kids and the youngest two need it for naps and more importantly (to me) sun coverage. My kids are so fair they are clear. I do not see this as comfortable and I see it as a total waste of money.
This came up on a few FB pages with other picks of IRL use. It is the size of a BOB Jogger not as big as this pic makes it look. This carriage looks like a pain to steer.
I kept my mouth shut on the thread about the stolen stroller bacause We choose to push an expensive stroller. We went with light weight, small foot print (can fit through a doorway), superior sun coverage, and a push like butter. It is a Peg Perego Book for Two if you care to Google.
When navigating MK or anywhere with people I want to turn on a dime to avoid hitting the person in front of me. I even avoid hitting the person stopping for that picture in the MIDDLE of Main Street that is going make their Instagram famous
Anyway I have the means to rent this Carriage, a daughter that already loves Cinderella and prefer quality (to you all expensive) Stroller and this metal cage is dumb...

PrincessRachelT

Question. Can I rent one and have my husband push me around in it?
But seriously, we saw one at DHS a few weeks ago and while adorable, are huge and ridiculous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom