New Christmas Parade

Bonbondisney

Well:
- Friday 12th Nov: 2 performances of daytime version and show stop failure during the 2nd one;
- Saturday 13th Nov: show stop failure in both performances (including the one at night);
- Sunday 14th to Tuesday 16th Nov: no show stops;
- Wednesday 17th Nov: show stops returned and the parade was performed at night;
- Tuesday 18th and Friday 19th Nov: no performance at night;
- Saturday 20th Nov: the central plaza show stop was cancelled due to music failure during the night version;
- Sunday 21st Nov: parade performed at night correctly.

In summary, only 2 fully working nighttime performances over the 10 first days.
Wow that’s quite shocking!

IMDREW

When I went last week they didn't run it at night! I was so sad. They had the second run at around 16.20. If they'd done it only half an hour later it would've been dark. Who made that choice?! The nighttime version is the big selling point for me.

wdrive

When I went last week they didn't run it at night! I was so sad. They had the second run at around 16.20. If they'd done it only half an hour later it would've been dark. Who made that choice?! The nighttime version is the big selling point for me.

I believe the second parade is earlier when there are private park buyouts in the evening.

IMDREW

T
I believe the second parade is earlier when there are private park buyouts in the evening.
That would make sense. There was an event starting at close. Still, with the park officially closing at 7pm, the last parade can start a little later than 4.20 right?

LondonTom

T

That would make sense. There was an event starting at close. Still, with the park officially closing at 7pm, the last parade can start a little later than 4.20 right?
I think they run the parade in the private events (from either ED92 or DLPReport) so the performers need a rest/they need to reset aspects of it and stuff. (Still a shoddy reason imo)

IMDREW

I think they run the parade in the private events (from either ED92 or DLPReport) so the performers need a rest/they need to reset aspects of it and stuff. (Still a shoddy reason imo)
Ah, yes that would make sense again. Thanks all! I'll be sure to check my dates and times better before I go next time! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom