new character dinning

jjayrocc

Original Poster
i just found out that there is a new character dining at MGM at Hollywood & Vine. You can have breakfast or lunch with playhouse disney characters.

shoppingnut

I'm glad to see that MGM finally has a breakfast there. I also glad to see that it is a character one, although I would have rather seen it more for boys then just little ones. The girls things so out number the boys things that it really isn't fair and disney is missing out on $$$'s.

pinkrose

shoppingnut said:
I'm glad to see that MGM finally has a breakfast there. I also glad to see that it is a character one, although I would have rather seen it more for boys then just little ones. The girls things so out number the boys things that it really isn't fair and disney is missing out on $$$'s.
I agree. Could you imagine how much a Pirates themed breakfast would bring in? I know my son would LOVE it (so would my daughter).

shoppingnut

pinkrose said:
I agree. Could you imagine how much a Pirates themed breakfast would bring in? I know my son would LOVE it (so would my daughter).

I'd love it too!! It would be such a huge draw, especially with Potc movies that have done so well.

brisem

We just made reservations for August 18th--it was pick whatever time you wanted . The reservation person said not many people know about this one yet .

erasure fan1

I think we will do either lunch or dinner because my daughter loves the playhouse Disney stuff. I would have liked them to do something different though. I agree pirates would have been a good idea as well. I just think kids who would want to do this only have a short window. Oh well my daghter will love it anyway.

tigsmom

erasure fan1 said:
I think we will do either lunch or dinner because my daughter loves the playhouse Disney stuff. I would have liked them to do something different though. I agree pirates would have been a good idea as well. I just think kids who would want to do this only have a short window. Oh well my daghter will love it anyway.

Dinner there is not character dining. It is only breakfast & lunch. :wave:

ilovepluto23

pinkrose said:

I'd totally go to a Pirates themed dining experience! I think it would pull in EVERYONE, not just the guys. Girls like pirates too :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom