News New Changes Coming to the Disney Look 2021

TrainsOfDisney

But hey you do you. If you have to stand in line to complain that at the end of your day that cast members had tattoos, I don’t want to know what kind of broken home life you came from.
Please don’t question my upbringing when I’m discussing a major change in a Disney park on a Disney Parks discussion board. If you want to blame someone, blame my instructor at Disney - he made me believe in the Disney Look, pointing with 2 fingers, etc.
Jeez, like one "hand-sized" tattoo wouldn't be so bad but this is just distracting and bad show.
Yeah it’s clear how well they plan to enforce the policies. Pretty sure anything goes regarding hair and facial hair now as well, other than unatural colors.

tpac24

Speaking of guest services. I can’t wait to hear the annual stories of how the Dancers dance too seductively at Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular.

But hey you do you. If you have to stand in line to complain that at the end of your day that cast members had tattoos, I don’t want to know what kind of broken home life you came from.
kind of comment is this? Again no one is saying tattooed CM's are spawns of Satan waiting to suck the souls out of the small prince or princess who enter the park. Just that it breaks the theming/show in certain areas of the parks and not the product Disney tries to sell us and sell us for a hefty price!

Last edited:

zachrupertdsn

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

JD80

Please don’t question my upbringing when I’m discussing a major change in a Disney park on a Disney Parks discussion board. If you want to blame someone, blame my instructor at Disney - he made me believe in the Disney Look, pointing with 2 fingers, etc.

Yeah it’s clear how well they plan to enforce the policies. Pretty sure anything goes regarding hair and facial hair now as well, other than unatural colors.

Major change? Tron is a major change in a Disney Park. Dude with a Donald Duck tattoo is not.

Gringrinngghost

Again no one is saying tattooed CM's are spawns of Satan waiting to suck the souls out of the small prince or princess who enter the park.
With the overall reaction I've seen to it here, you would think that they are gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells.

Just that it breaks the theming/show in certain areas of the parks and not the product Disney tries to sell us and sell us for a hefty price!
And with the current talent pool they've been getting you'll see why they had to amend their policies.

Last edited:

corran horn

*** kind of comment is this? Again no one is saying tattooed CM's are spawns of Satan waiting to suck the souls out of the small prince or princess who enter the park. Just that it breaks the theming/show in certain areas of the parks and not the product Disney tries to sell us and sell us for a hefty price!
(there's plenty that will still buy)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
*** kind of comment is this? Again no one is saying tattooed CM's are spawns of Satan waiting to suck the souls out of the small prince or princess who enter the park. Just that it breaks the theming/show in certain areas of the parks and not the product Disney tries to sell us and sell us for a hefty price!
Note to William T. Flannigan: you may not, under any circumstances, use your initials as your user id.

Thank you.

Amidala

Customers are free to voice their concerns with guest relations as well.

Would anyone seriously consider walking into GR and telling the CMs in there "I'm angry because Disney decided you're allowed to get a tattoo now"? All you're going to get is insincere commiserations from CMs who in reality probably disagree with everything you're saying. Not to mention this puts CMs in the uncomfortable position of having to defend a company decision that has positive implications for THEM in a way that doesn't offend YOU, the guest, despite this policy having very little to actually do with you.

Not to mention it's not going to "fix" anything. Disney Look isn't going to revert back.

corran horn

Would anyone seriously consider walking into GR and telling the CMs in there "I'm angry because Disney decided you're allowed to get a tattoo now"? All you're going to get is insincere commiserations from CMs who in reality probably disagree with everything you're saying. Not to mention this puts CMs in the uncomfortable position of having to defend a company decision that has positive implications for THEM in a way that doesn't offend YOU, the guest, despite this policy having very little to actually do with you.

Not to mention it's not going to "fix" anything. Disney Look isn't going to revert back.

Are you familiar with (checks notes) all of humanity? To say nothing of the subset that actually goes into GR to complain?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Are you familiar with (checks notes) all of humanity? To say nothing of the subset that actually goes into GR to complain?
I did once. The restaurant didn't have an allergy book so we had no real choices to eat. Our allergies were noted in our ADRs and I had contacted dining before the trip. The food came out one order wrong and all of them cold, the drinks came out warm and when we told the server we got "sorry" and the server just walked away. There was nobody to talk to in the restaurant about the issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom