New Celebrate the Magic?

wdwfan22

I love the tweaked brave and finale scene. However I wouldn't call this a new valentines day edition, since romance has been in the show for quite some time. Are the fireworks at the end cut from this show or was this just an off night?

SirLink

I've got a TV at home & a video player in my pocket. Why do I need to see a poorly produced projection show?

• TDO thought MM&Y would have repeat attendance it didn't.
  • This version is abetter mapped version to the castle...
  • I find it alright way more appealing than the first, and if you mean it doesn't have a beginning, middle and end... then good. At least it doesn't have a sappy Disney story attached to it of Mickey conquering evil.
  • Dreams is better ... also because of the heroes it is more refreshing and surprisingly as sappy ... but I would argue that is because of marketing it towards a European audience

JungleTrekFan

Quick Question, Is it just me or does this version of the projection show not project on the castle stage arches like MM&Y did, which always bugged me. Or did i just imagine it projecting on the stage during the MM&Y show?

If so, I’m glad, even though it really is a minor detail, it created a shadow on the castle and was a slight distraction from the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom