New castle show Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to open this summer at the Magic Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes, because it was about dreams, and how to dream dreamily with the dreamy power of dreaming.

NOOO!!! You NEVER let Mickey dream! Nothing good ever comes out of it. Villains come out in DAWM and Fantasmic!, not to mention the deluge from Sorcerer's Apprentice. Dreams are the portal of evil!

mm52200

Geez, TDO spared no expense on the Frozen number, did it? Wow, lame puffs of smoke, so magical. :p

DAWM was so much better than this IMO.
Have you seen it at night? I'm guessing no. Because all of the platforms on the stage were embedded in fiber optics, and they look amazing. The puffs of smoke are CO2 which had to have special infrastructure installed and fitted for the stage.

Magenta Panther

Have you seen it at night? I'm guessing no. Because all of the platforms on the stage were embedded in fiber optics, and they look amazing. The puffs of smoke are CO2 which had to have special infrastructure installed and fitted for the stage.

No, I haven't been at WDW for a while. It's nice to know that the Frozen number looks so cool at night. I wonder if there's a video of it anywhere?

EDITED: Found one!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom