New breakfast menu at Epcot's Sunshine Seasons

atigs

Anxiously awaiting a review on the muesli bircher...these things are delicious and were a favorite of mine when traveling to the UK last summer. Hoping they're as light, healthy, and delicious as they were in London!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We used to have the bacon, egg, and cheese croissant every trip, but haven't eaten there at all since it disappeared. :(

Sans Souci

Anxiously awaiting a review on the muesli bircher...these things are delicious and were a favorite of mine when traveling to the UK last summer. Hoping they're as light, healthy, and delicious as they were in London!

This is very easy to make at home. :) You literally just mix the ingredients together and let the oats sit overnight in the fridge. If you have a Corner Bakery near you, they have Chilled Swiss Oats on the breakfast menu.

JohnD

Sunshine Seasons is an excellent alternative to The Garden Grill right there in The Land. It's one of the better QS locations in all of WDW. I've had the muesli and panini. Both are good!

MacRtst

Two years ago (i think or possible May 2015) I had this here. It was really good. I honestly thought it was a yogurt type thing when I first ordered it. I look forward to ordering this again, if it is there in January.

I was there this past Jan and they didn't have any breakfast at all. Seasonal maybe? I hope not.

SMPTE MOUSE

We ate here last weekend and the place is always awesome. For my money, some of the best food for breakfast before the World Showcase opens.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Two years ago (i think or possible May 2015) I had this here. It was really good. I honestly thought it was a yogurt type thing when I first ordered it. I look forward to ordering this again, if it is there in January.

I was there this past Jan and they didn't have any breakfast at all. Seasonal maybe? I hope not.
Yes it appears to be seasonal.

Club34

It is weird that they are closing SS, but it's not necessary to take it out on me. I was just pointing out alternatives.
my apologies if you thought i was taking it out on you. it was not my intention. i was taking it out on starbucks truckstop food offerings. :]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom