New Balance Rock Your Dots

RunningKoen

Why yes she does ... but they are runners who don't like traveling as much as she doesn't like traveling ;)

But the real problem is size ... I've always had trouble buying shoes if I can't try them on :(

What if one runner buys them and travels to Paris, to hand them over to the other runner, who wants them badly?

Near the end of september, let's pick a random weekend, the 21th?, would be a perfect timing?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
What if one runner buys them and travels to Paris, to hand them over to the other runner, who wants them badly?

Near the end of september, let's pick a random weekend, the 21th?, would be a perfect timing?

This forum really needs a LOL or HaHa choice in addition to liking a post ;).

I do in fact have ways of getting them, but what I really need to find out is how they fit (do they run big, small, etc) so that I get the right size. I'd be getting them for the "look", not for running in them.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

I do in fact have ways of getting them, but what I really need to find out is how they fit (do they run big, small, etc) so that I get the right size. I'd be getting them for the "look", not for running in them.

New Balance run narrow. So I always go up a half size and wide width.

RunningKoen

Just take off the bows, lol.

It's easier for female to run in male shoes. Most of the female shoes have a slighter narrower fitting than males, based on anatomy.

I've had advice to not do it (my current running shoes have a rather boring look, while the female versions of the same shoe have the most amazing blue/gray patron. Sadly, it changed the entire fitting of the shoe, making it useless. And yeah, I would definitely run in female shoes if they look amazing. But they have a bad fit :( )

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

🤣

You can use your device emojis now.

🤗👽😸🤖🎅👏🐎🏅

dreamfinder

It's easier for female to run in male shoes. Most of the female shoes have a slighter narrower fitting than males, based on anatomy.

I've had advice to not do it (my current running shoes have a rather boring look, while the female versions of the same shoe have the most amazing blue/gray patron. Sadly, it changed the entire fitting of the shoe, making it useless. And yeah, I would definitely run in female shoes if they look amazing. But they have a bad fit :( )

I actually almost bought the womens Haunted Mansion NB shoe the other year. Just didn't fit quite right though. So my DS and I got the matching Toy Story shoes instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom