New background music debuts throughout Disney Springs

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I can't say it bothered me either way. I don't go to DTD/DS to listen to the music. My kids though seemed to like what they had.

TyrantBoss

There's enough background noise and sound and music coming from the bars, clubs and bands. Disney Springs doesn't even need music. Sometimes it helps just to have a nice quiet area where you can enjoy the ambiance. Oh wait....this is Disney. Must be sensory overload.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
There's enough background noise and sound and music coming from the bars, clubs and bands. Disney Springs doesn't even need music. Sometimes it helps just to have a nice quiet area where you can enjoy the ambiance. Oh wait....this is Disney. Must be sensory overload.
Yeah, just about the only way to get rid of it is by going into Starbu... Oh yeah... You can't get away from it.

YodaMan

Well, it looks like I'm the only one that seems sad that the West Side loop is gone. Genuinely liked all those songs. The one good thing I like, though, is the fact that the loops seems to changed based on location AND time. As much as I like the West Side loop, I will admit it was problematic at night when the street performers and the loop seemed to battle it out for my attention.

ToTBellHop

I like the new music a lot. The music from those Disney pop star albums was getting old. Curious to see what the nighttime loop will be.

bakntime

Can't say that I care for it. Sounds like cheap elevator music.
I love cheap elevator music. I really actually do. I love all types of music, but if I'm at DD(DS), I'd rather hear some unique instrumental takes on Disney songs rather than the typical pop/classics that you hear on the radio.

From the sample in the video, I'm digging the Aladdin song. It's got a soothing, calming, "evening" vibe, a Future World / Tomorrowland kind of thing going on. Not so sure about the Winnie the Pooh and whatever the heck the other stuff at the end was, though. They're a bit more disjointed.

Jon81uk

I love cheap elevator music. I really actually do. I love all types of music, but if I'm at DD(DS), I'd rather hear some unique instrumental takes on Disney songs rather than the typical pop/classics that you hear on the radio.

From the sample in the video, I'm digging the Aladdin song. It's got a soothing, calming, "evening" vibe, a Future World / Tomorrowland kind of thing going on. Not so sure about the Winnie the Pooh and whatever the heck the other stuff at the end was, though. They're a bit more disjointed.

Keeping the Disney themed music to Marketplace makes sense. Pleasure Island / The Landing should have a more adult vibe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom