New animatronics for the Country Bears.

muddyrivers

I have to admit, CBJ is one of the things I have never done at WDW. Is it still a popular enough attraction for Disney to warrant spending $$ on it?

I think if there's a lack of care given to the attraction, it will have reduced popularity.

For me this is classic Walt Disney and something that should always remain. Disney properties should not just be a place where you visit attractions based on IP. It should be a healthy mix of both IP and original content in the parks.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would be so amazed to see the bears as fluid as the newer AA's. However with the way it is, it at least shows the tech of how such an elaborate show can be put together from the decade it came from..Still wish they also could have incorporated them to Grizzly River Falls at DCA when they removed them at DL..Would have made the ride more fun to experience..

Yert3

I disagree. When I go into a 1970's attraction, I want the charm and technology of the time period. Keep things original folks. I hate the changes they did to Alice in Wonderland over in Disneyland. That attraction is from the 50's, yet you no longer get the vintage charm because of the updates. Shame

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom