New Alien Encounter Tribute video ready

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just uploaded to Disney Central`s Distro - Alien Encounter tribute video. Full holding area video, full SIR/Skippy preshow (multi angle) and full mainshow (multi angle) including video screen closeups and full source audio. Enjoy!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
He he, that was a quick reply! Check your email - what we talked about is ready for you.

I should just say that dxwwf3 gave me full permission to use some clips from his AE tribute video (mainly an angle for the SIR preshow and some of the exit) in mine. A big thank you again!

RU42

Another well done project. I found myself missing the crowds screams and laughs. You should try dual layering of the audio. Check out my latest Believe in Holiday Magic. I have master audio to support the music but I also have live running at the same time to bring in the oo's and ah's and the fireworks explosions. It just adds depth to the video. Just an idea.

Your cuts and synching were done extremely well.

RU

Indy95

Hey, I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for giving us a taste of past Disney! Your efforts are noble, indeed.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks, all. Hopefully it will be widely available very soon - as RU42 said, once the servers pick it up.

Thanks for the comments, RU. I did do a version with a live guest mix on but finally decided to go with pure source audio. There are a few videos available with live audio, I thought it would be nice to present the master tracks as not many would have heard these in isolation. Plus you get to hear the odd pre recorded `guest comment` on the soundtrack! However, I agree, it does make it feel like a different show than if `you were there`. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other!

Coming next week (ish) - Timekeeper tribute. Full preshow video, multi angle mainshow with Animatronic closeups, full mainshow source audio and a look at the Disneyland Paris differences.

dxwwf3

The video definately gets my approval. It's a different type of video from my own tribute video. Mine was sort of the history of the attraction and Martin's was giving you the attraction from all different angles.

And you know my motto: "You can never have enough Alien Encounter tribute videos" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom